Happy Friday everyone!
I finally have two days off of work. I have worked for eight days straight! Since I work at Animal Kingdom, I should never have late nights…or so I thought. Last night, I worked until 10:15 pm helping send cars around for two engineers. Luckily, I worked with hilarious people, so we were able to make it fun. We also got free food (delicious pulled pork sandwiches, cotton candy, popcorn, hot dogs, slushies) from a Cast Member party that was going on in Dinosaur USA. I ate the delicious pulled pork sandwich if you were wondering!
The past two mornings, I have been craving something a little sweeter than my usual oatmeal and eggs.
This French toast is quick, simple, healthy and easily customizable! Needless to say, I love it.
- 2-3 slices of bread (I use whole wheat, but any kind will work)
- 1 egg and 2 egg whites
- A lot of cinnamon
- A few splashes of milk or almond milk
- Cooking spray
- Syrup and banana slices (optional)
- Combine eggs, cinnamon and milk in a bowl.
- Soak bread slices in the mixture.
- Cook on a skillet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Flip once.
- Top with more cinnamon, syrup and banana slices as desired.
Remember, this recipe can be changed to fit whatever your needs are! Feel free to use different toppings or even add chocolate powder to the batter.
Have a Wild Day!