I have so much to update you all on, and I will soon, I promise! This week flew by, and since it’s Friday, here are five things that made me happy this week!
1. I had a fantastic trip home, and I will tell you all about it in a blog post tomorrow! My trip home was just the start of a fun week. 🙂
2. My roommates decorated for my birthday. I really was blessed with these girls; I can’t say it enough. Eight of us live here, and we all get along. It’s amazing! They made sure my birthday was special.
3. Working out puts me in the best mood! This morning I had the small gym at Chatham to myself, and it was a great start to my day. I alternated running .5 mile and 1 mile intervals with push ups, squats and burpees. I was a sweaty mess by then end of it!
4. I was able to give my Thanksgiving shift away which means I will be able to spend three days with my family next week. I can’t wait!
5. My brother gave me a Disney gift card for my birthday, so I purchased this cute Minnie Mouse bracelet! I can’t believe I didn’t know about Alex and Ani bracelets before, although maybe it was a good thing.
Have a great Friday, everyone, and enjoy your weekend! 🙂